An activity for those who want to take their skiing technique to the next level. If you want to be able to choose and adventure yourself into steeper or more complex trails, then this one’s for you!
Skiing with the right technique builds confidence. The more confident we feel, the more options we have to safely enjoy ourselves.
This clinic is for skiers that already have some experience in backcountry skiing and want to upgrade their abilities. We’ll aim for an intermediate out of track level and greater familiarity with backcountry gear. Get to meet new adventure buddies and learn this incredible activity!
Dates Season 2023:
Splitboard ft. Manu Domínguez: 22 & 23 July
Ski ft. Justi Pastrana: 4 & 5 August
Splitboard ft. Manu Domínguez (Intermediate): 5 & 6 August
Ski ft. Juano Carranza: 12 & 13 August
Splitboard ft. Jenny Somweber: 20 & 21 August
Don’t miss the oportunity!
- Mountain skis with touring bindings and skins / Splitboard with bindings and skins
- Touring boots / snowboarding boots
- Ski poles
- Beacon, Shovel and Probe (mandatory)
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Gloves (two pairs)
- Sunglasses / Sunscreen (+50) / Lip Balm
- Base Layer Tops and Bottoms (Lightweight or Midweight, Synthetic)
- Fleece sweater (100/200)
- Rain Jacket
- Insulated Jacket
- Rain Pants
- Ski socks
- Change of clothes (shirt, base layer, gloves, socks, underwear)
- Cap / hat
- 1lt water bottle (minimum)
- First aid kit
- Money and papers
- Camera and accessories
We have equipment for rent:
- Skis / Skins and Bindings
- Security kit (Beacon, Shovel and Probe)
Feel free to ask pricing and availability.
Location: Bariloche, Argentina
Duration: 2 days in terrain
Dates: August to September
Requirements: Ideal – Experience in backcountry skiing (safety and gear management). Good physical condition.
Guides and Ratio: 6:1
12 people max.
Ski pass not needed.
- Professional AAGM/UIMLA Ski Guide
- Ski instructor and professional Freerider
- Personal insurance in case of accidents
- Transfers and accommodations in Bariloche
- Ski pass
- Food and accommodations during terrain days.
- Safety gear
- Some unspecified item in this programme.