Jakob is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful terrains to explore and feel the vastness of its surroundings. The hut with an excellent quality both in its rooms and in the gastronomy make the place a jewel within the circuit of huts that Bariloche offers. Traveling through a wide terrain with many options for descents, gullys and valleys to enjoy this beautiful challenge.
3 al 6 August | Available!
¿Would you like other dates? | Come with your team and we make it possible!
Min 4 persons
Food in the mountains
We recommend packing your snacks of choice for those long days in the mountains. Same goes for your favorite beverages. Eating well is key for keeping your strength up out in the wild. And to cope with the loss of appetite, the best you can have is a wide variety of food at your disposal, from sweet to sour and salty. Carrying at least 2 liters if water is essential.
Accommodation during the trip
At Jakob every service is guaranteed. Dinner and breakfast are included in this bundle. At the huts you will find USB charging stations, restrooms and other amenities.
Travel and rescue insurance
An insurance plan is mandatory to protect yourself from the unexpected. Check with your insurance company on the details about coverage and policies. Feel free to contact us for details or in doubt.
- Mountain skis with touring bindings and skins in good shape / Splitboard with bindings and skins
- Touring boots / snowboarding boots
- Beacon, Shovel and Probe
- Gloves (two pairs)
- Sunglasses / Sunscreen (+50)
- Base Layer Tops and Bottoms (Lightweight or Midweight, Synthetic)
- Rain Jacket
- Insulated Jacket
- Rain Pants
- Ski socks
- Change of clothes (shirt, thermal interior, gloves, socks, underwear)
- Cap / hat
- Personal Bathroom Kit: Toilet Paper, Ziplock Bags, Personal Wipes, Hand Cleaner
- 1lt bottle of water (minimum)
- First aid kit
- Money and papers
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking shoes
We have equipment for rent:
- Skis / Skins and Bindings
- Security kit (Beacon, Shovel and Probe)
Duration: 4 days
Dates: July to October
Requirements: Advanced ski level. Experience in backcountry skiing. Good physical condition.
Guides and Ratio: 4:1
8 people max.
- Professional AAGM Ski Guide
- Security Kit (Beacon, Shovel and Probe)
- Accommodation in huts with breakfast and dinner included
- All the meals
- Personal insurance
- Accommodation and transfers in Bariloche
- Touring skis or splitboards.
- Some unspecified item in this programme.
- Ski pass to take the lifts the first day.