Welcome to the BCP Community!
This workshop focus is to upgrade your piolet and crampons technique to enhance your performance in the mountain. We will learn different tactics in a progressive manner, which in turn will gradually build the student’s confidence when on snowy or glacier terrain. At the same time, we’ll adventure into the vertical world breaking down some basic ice-climbing techniques.
The workshop is aimed at skiers, snowboarders and mountain lovers that want to go above and beyond. Meet new adventure partners as you learn this thrilling spor
DATES – TBC:
February/ March 2023
- Semi-rigid Mountain Boots (La Sportiva Trango or similar)
- Gloves (2 pairs)
- Sunglasses / Sunscreen (+50) / Lip Balm
- Base Layer Tops and Bottoms (Lightweight or Midweight, Synthetic)
- Fleece sweater (100/200)
- Rain Jacket
- Insulated Jacket
- Rain Pants
- Ski socks
- Change of clothes (shirt, base layer, gloves, socks, underwear)
- Cap / hat
- Sleeping bag and insulation mat
- Personal Bathroom Kit: Toilet Paper, Ziplock Bags, Personal Wipes, Hand Cleaner
- 1lt water bottle (minimum)
- First aid kit
- Money and papers
- Pen and paper
- Camera and accessories
We have equipment for rent:
Location: Bariloche / Villa La Angostura
Duration: Meeting day + 3 days
Dates: March to April
Requirements: Good physical condition.
Guides and Ratio: 4:1
12 people max.
- Professional AAGM/UIMLA Mountain Guide
- Study materials
- Satellite communication service
- Personal insurance in case of accidents
- Breakfast, lunch box or meals during trips
- Accommodation in Meiling Hut
- Transfers to Pampa Linda.
- Some unspecified item in this programme