Ilon is special. Its surroundings, the landscape, the warmth of its nestled domes and its unique panoramic view of the Tronador. Many trails to travel. Many stories to tell. Will you join us in this experience?
Dates: 18 to 21 of August | Available!
¿Would you like other dates? | Come with your team and we make it possible!
Min 4 persons
Food in the mountains
We recommend that you bring your snacks of choice for those long hours in the mountains. Same goes for your favorite beverages. Eating well is key for keeping your strength up out in the hills. And to cope with the loss of appetite, the best you can have is a wide variety of food, from sweet to sour and salty. Carrying at least 2 liters of water is essential.
Accommodation during the trip
You should have access to every service when staying in the domes. Dinner and breakfast are included in this bundle.
Travel and rescue insurance
An insurance plan is mandatory to protect yourself from the unexpected. Check with your insurance company on the details about coverage and policies. Feel free to contact us for details or in doubt.
List of needed materials
- Mountain skis with touring bindings and skins / Splitboard with bindings and skins
- Touring boots / snowboarding boots
- Beacon, Shovel and Probe
- Change of clothes
- Gloves (two pairs)
- Sunglasses / Sunscreen (+50)
- Base Layer Tops and Bottoms (Lightweight or Midweight, Synthetic)
- Rain Jacket
- Insulated Jacket
- Rain Pants
- Ski socks
- Change of clothes (shirt, thermal interior, gloves, socks, underwear)
- Cap / hat
- Personal Bathroom Kit: Toilet Paper, Ziplock Bags, Personal Wipes, Hand Cleaner
- 1lt bottle of water (minimum)
- First aid kit
- Money and papers
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking shoes
We have equipment for rent:
- Skis / Skins and Bindings
- Security kit (DVA, Shovel and Probe)
Feel free to ask for pricing and availability.
Depending on the amount of snow we may have to walk with the skis on our backs. For this activity a comfortable and suitable backpack is advised. A good pair of shoes will also be necessary to walk to the skiing zones and out of the hut.
Duration: 3 days (+ days are optional)
Dates: July to October
Requirements: Being careful outside the track. Experience in outings and handling equipment. Good physical condition.
Guides and Ratio: 5:1
8 people max.
- Professional AAGM Ski Guide.
- All meals included during the trip.
- Accommodation in domes.
- Breakfast, box lunch or meals during outings (feel free to ask)
- Accommodation and transfers in Bariloche
- Touring skis or splitboards.
- Security kit (Beacon, shovel and probe)
- Some unspecified item in this programme
- Personal insurance